Our Website reserves the right to update or alter these terms and conditions at any time, as we deem fit, and you should visit this page to check the content for alterations, as they become effective immediately upon being accessible on this page or elsewhere on our website. Contact us via E-Mail if you have further questions.
Bestdigitalpianos.net includes links to third party websites regarding offers about music instruments. Representations of products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these operators. We take no responsibility for the content of such websites and neither do we endorse them. Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the rules of any third party website prior to opening an account with them. Bestdigitalpianos.net shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interactions with third parties.
Liability for Loss or Damage
Without limitation to the generality of the preceding clause, Bestdigitalpianos.net does not accept or acknowledge any form of responsibility for the following matters:
- advice, in whichever form this is provided by us;
- financial risk and loss, including, but not limited to variances in exchange rates;
- legal actions and/or other remedies;
- criminal use of the Internet Site or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control;
- in case of discrepancies in the systems, due to viruses or bugs as it relates to the parameters that make up the Internet Site, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies;
- that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of your or their use of our Internet Site, its content or that of any link suggested by us;
- that you might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the Internet Site;
- loss of profit, as a result of improper functioning of the Internet Site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of personal information or other forms of improper functioning.
Copyright of the Site
The user recognizes and accepts that the copyright, the mark and all other rights of intellectual ownership (being exerted on any material and contents belonging to bestdigitalpianos.net and/or the software of a third party site) remain our strict property. The user recognizes and accepts the fact that the material and the content reproduced on the website are placed at their disposal only as non commercial titles.
The user can use the above mentioned material only in agreement with these terms and conditions. Any other use is strictly prohibited as well as the copy, falsification, the reproduction, the publication, the transmission and the distribution of work derived from this material and these contents.